Surgery and Outpatient Services
Surgical and Anesthesia services include the Operating Room (OR) which features state-of-the-art instrumentation and monitoring equipment to provide the highest quality and safest surgical care. In addition, lithotripsy and laser procedures are available through contracted services. Our physicians are trained in the latest laparoscopic procedures which shorten patient days in the hospital.
A wide variety of procedures and surgeries are offered through Outpatient Services such as outpatient surgeries, IV therapy, blood transfusions, chemotherapy, pain management, and eye laser treatments. The caring staff is highly competent and endeavors to create an atmosphere of well being. Currently, the services include respiratory therapy,sleep studies, cardiac rehab and pulmonary rehab.
Operating Room Services
- include, but are not limited to:
- Personalized pre and post op teaching
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Meals served
- Patients go home when fully recovered (23 hours or less)
Out-Patient Therapy and Treatments
- IV therapy
- Blood transfusions
- Epidural steroid pain management
- Courtesy blood pressure checks
- Employment physicals
- ACLS certified licensed nurses
In and Out-Patient Surgery and Anesthesia
- General Surgery
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
- Podiatry (Podiatrist)
- Laparoscopic procedures (gallbladder removal and GYN)
- Permanent Pacemakers
Preferably 3-4 days in advance, please pre-register in person Mon-Fri, 8am-3pm, with the Outpatient Registrars (located in the Outpatient Pavilion) if you have a surgery scheduled. For more information about surgery pre-registration, please call 760-499-3436.